Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First cards with Copics











Yeah.....I finally got myself a few Copic markers and all I can say is WOW!! They are not the sketch markers but they are the Ciao markers which are a little cheeper. I found them on Hanna Stamps website for $39.99 with 15% off for a set of 12 which brought it to $33.99. That makes it $2.83 a marker, I started with 2 sets but I think I will get another set before the sale ends! So these two cards are my first tries with colouring with Copic. The dragon is the only thing I had to use my SU markers on.
Floral iamge - Forget me not ( Sweet and Sassy stamps)
SU scallop border punch and cuttlebug folder
Stocking - FREE digital download from Dustin Pikes
EK snowflake border punch and cuttlebug folder
Large snowflake was cut with Cricut








No comments:

Post a Comment