Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas early!










When I sit down to make a card I am almost always thinking about making more than one. Above is an example of when I am mass producing. I actually made up enough of most of the elements for eight cards but only had time to put together three today. Next time I sit down it won't take to long because I have most elements just waiting to be all put together.
The main pointsetta image and the greeting is from Verve. The leaves behind the pointsetta and beside the greeting are a digital file I got from Fred, She Said. The gold swirls are from There she goes.
Stamps- Verve, There she goes
Paper- Bulk pack of shimmery paper from Micheals
Pointsetta leaves- Fred she said digital download





1 comment:

  1. I love this card very much. Your creation is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete