Friday, November 6, 2009

Memorial Fundraiser Digi






This cute little digital download is from Pink Cat Studios. The image was designed for a very special reason. Please visit Pink Cat Studios blog for all the info, but the money raised from the sale of this image goes towards a memorial. http://pinkcatstudio.blogspot.com/
I wanted to purchase this image because I spent this past week with my two youngest fighting the flu, and this story brought tears.
I ended up fussing with this card alot. I used my Copic marker to colour the yellow ribbon to match the giraffe, also coloured the white dots on the DP the same colour to match. Cut a second scallop oval in pink and cut it in half to give one more layer to the main image.
Digital Download - Giraffe & Monkey (Pink Cat Studios)
Paper - Pretty in pink and Chocolate (SU) DP is also SU
MS border punch and cuttlebug folder




1 comment: