Monday, January 4, 2010

Emma and the Butterfly




This is a birthday card that I have made for my niece who is turning 15 soon. The image is from 'Fred She Said' and coloured with copics. I have used a EK Success border punch, ribbon and 'Dew Drops'. I again wanted some ribbon to match her dress so I coloured some white with the same colour copic as I used on her dress. I used a SU marker to make some faux zig zag stiching up the sides and to make the design around the image and of course added some stickles to the butterfly, her waistband and her shoes. The background paper is from 'Papertrey Ink'.

3 comments:

  1. oooh, this is sooo pretty, Julie! I love the colour and I have been known to do the same thing with my ribbons and markers ;)

    Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous....love the touch of glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete