Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mojo Monday #120


Well better late then never....I was able to play with this weeks Mojo Monday scketch. At first I was a little intimidated but in the end I like the way it turned out.










The flowers that I usesd are from 'Fred She Said' the sentiment is from 'Verve' and the DP is from 'PTI'. I also used some pearls the SU scallop border punch, some marvy punches and some misc. ribbon. If you like the flowers.......you need to check out my previous post!!!!






5 comments:

  1. wow, this is a stunner, your flowers are rocking girl...I luv it.....great job, I hope you play again....have a wonderful evening!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out with Tracey's beautimous flowers!! Looking forward to working with you on the FSS team and seeing all of your creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie your flowers look sensational on this beauty. Fantastic job.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. Love those polka dot flowers.

    ReplyDelete