Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines with Clip Art

I have started using a lot of items from 'The Clipart Fairy'. I love being able to wip up a card quickly for a birthday and I find with the items offered through 'The Clipart Fairy' I am able to make up a full front of a card and then make it into a card with backing, ribbon and some sparkle!

Today I was visiting the blog and came across 'The Clipart Fairys' very first ever challange and thought I would like to participate.......so here is what I came up with!

The items I used in this are 'Lounge Girl' , 'Country Chic' and 'Country Chic Flowers'. I also used some sparkle on her outfit and the flower!


Challenge rules copied from The Clipart fairy blog:

"The challenge remains the same, you must use only theclipartfairy products and you must include both a semi-circle and a heart, it doesn't have to be the same shape heart as in pic above so long as it's a heart.
It can be for any theme, any colour, any style!"




This is another card that I also whipped up using The Clipart Fairy..........if I'm printing out a 8.5 by 11 sheet, I like to fill it up and extra cards on hand are always a good thing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment